Saturday, July 7, 2012

It is a beautiful day!

Up here in the sunny land of 10,000 lakes, its very hot! I just went on a quick run and..wow...i felt like I was burning up! I guess just getting over a cold didn't help too much either (by the 5th mile I was dying)...Anyways, it still is going to be a great day! My birthday is in one week (sweet sixteen woot woot!), and I am pumped. Stay off the road all of you Minnesotans! Don't fret, you guys probably still have at least a month because I have yet to make an appointment for my test. Does anyone have driver's test stories? My uncle always talks about his first experience taking the test. The arms to block the railroad were coming down, and he sped up just so he wouldn't have to wait for the train! Safe to say, he didn't pass. Also, does anyone have any party ideas? I'm a girly-girl but I also like to get dirty, too. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment