Monday, July 9, 2012

Camping Troubles

I sometimes feel like my parents are being way too overprotective. I love them, and I know they love me. Sometimes I just feel like they take it too far, though. They know I would never do anything wrong/illegal or disobey them so I don't understand why they think I can't handle being at a campsite (while they are there) with my friends at night after they go to sleep. I'm a straight A student, and I have never gotten in trouble before! I hate complaining and displeasing people, but I just needed to get this off my chest. I'm young and nieve, but that doesn't mean I can't live and learn a little! Even though other teenagers my age are driving themselves to parties and using illegal things doesn't mean that I would! I've never been the one to follow the path. I'm always looking for bigger and better and making sure I stay on track to get to where I want to! I don't plan on doing anything bad, and my group of friends is pretty mild in that way, too. If you have any guidance, please let me know! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment